This is an art exhibit featuring 2D artworks that reflect the universal language of art.
It is part of the 2019 Plano International Festival. More than 20,000 people are forecast to attend the Festival.
|Entry Deadline:||Wednesday, September 11, 11:59,|
|Artist Drop-off:||Tuesday, September 17, Noon – 4:00 p.m.|
|Show Opens:||Friday, September 20|
|Reception:||Tuesday, October 1, 7:00 – 8:45 p.m. |
|Show Closes:||Monday, October 28 at Noon|
|Art Pick Up:||Monday, October 28, Noon - 4:00 p.m.|
- • Open to members of Plano Art Association and Plano-area artists
- • Artists may submit up to three pieces.
- • Acceptance will be based on number of total submissions and space available for exhibiting, on a first come first serve basis.
- • Artists will be notified of the pieces that are accepted to be exhibited.
- • No nude subject matter will be accepted.
- • All pieces must be ready to hang with wire; no eye hooks or saw tooth hangers allowed.
- • Exhibit space is limited to approximately 60 pieces.
A Peoples’ Choice Awards:
1st $150, 2nd $100, and 3rd $50 will be presented.
Each winner will also receive tickets to a dance performance.
All attendees will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite artwork.
Artists may enter up to three pieces for a total fee of $10 for PAA members and $20 for non-members.
This is one of many benefits of being a member of PAA as you enter future PAA exhibits.
Click here to join PAA.
Exhibiting artists may sell their work during the show. A 30% commission will be retained by Plano Art Association.